Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Like to party

Yesterday I had a really nice little party in my house because of my birthday.
We also smoked a hookah, haha.
Here are some pictures.
If you are wondering where I am;
I was taking the pictures..

Partypeople
Our shoes
Jildou's shoes(above): Newlook
Maureen's shoes(in the middle): H&M
My shoes(below): Bershka
My mother and my two little brothers are on vacation, 
so I have to make dinner for me and my older brother.
This is what I made today..
It was so yummy

4 comments:

  1. Gave foto's! Vooral die eerste twee!

    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo, je kan onder mn rokje kijken jaa. doe dat es even gauw weg !

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankje voor je lieve comment, jij hebt ook een leuke blog, en een mooie aparte stijl. Ik volg je, follow me too??

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, yeah. nu heb ik alleen nog dikke beentjes xd. ik zal die foto's ook nog eem posten
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi dear bloggers! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a message, I really appreciate it!

xxx Jenny